You are currently using an outdated browser. For the best viewing experience, please upgrade your browser here
Future Pro is a professional and unique organisation creating opportunities for young athletes and students to train and study in a full-time high performance training environment. These opportunities are offered in a variety of sports, including football, basketball and mixed martial arts, with other sports to follow. Future Pro has established relationships with industry professionals and is underpinned by a group of passionate staff that are driven to create a best practice learning environment for students and athletes.
The Future Pro program is based at Victoria University. This setting is perfectly equipped to run Future Pro’s dynamic and innovative program, with its state-of-the-art training facilities. In addition, it sits alongside ISEAL, the $68 million sports high technology teaching and research facility which athletes will be able to access during their program.
Vision & Philosophy
Providing opportunities for high performance development and training
The Future Pro learning culture can be summarized by the following:
- Supportive and enjoyable learning environment
- Professional, respectful, inclusive
- Maintains best practice training programs and access to state of the art-equipment
- Establishes a hard working, professional and well-informed learning environment amongst the coaches, teachers, mentors and students
- Develops resilience and internal drive within students
- Provides a genuine foundation for students to pursue a career in sport
The Vision for Future Pro is to provide aspiring young students and athletes the opportunity to train and develop within a high performance environment, and to support their development towards becoming sporting professionals in the future.
Easy is not a option… No days off… Never Quit… Be Fearless… Talent you have Naturally.. Skill is only developed by hours and hours of Work.